[NANOG-announce] NANOG 59 Reminders
Betty Burke <[email protected]>
betty at newnog.org
Thu Sep 19 16:04:32 UTC 2013
I write to share a few NANOG meeting reminders:
- Routing Fundamentals<http://www.nanog.org/meetings/education/routing_fundamentals/home>,
NANOGs first Education class, will take place Sunday October 6,
2013. The Class
a one-day pass to attend NANOG 59. Be sure to pass along the information
to those who may not be on the NANOG list and could benefit from our NANOG
- NANOG 59 <http://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog59/home>, Oct. 7-9, 2013,
is full of great content, check out the
posted by the NANOG Program Committee. Early next week, the PC
will be posting the preliminary agenda with times and speakers.
- If you have not yet secured your room, do not delay. The Sheraton
Wild Horse <http://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog59/hotelinformation> will
be a fabulous place for our meeting. A free shuttle service will be
available on Monday and Tuesday evenings. Thanks to our sponsors, we also
have a full slate of evening socials.
- Do not delay, register
and take advantage of registration fee savings. The current registration
rate will expire on Friday, September 20, 2013. You can register, manage
your registration, and retrieve receipts from the NANOG portal
You can easily create a new account, or recover your
- Be sure to Join NANOG today <http://www.nanog.org/membership> and
receive a $25 discount on standard registration fees for any NANOG
- conference as well as have a voice in guiding future NANOG activities.
- NANOGs Fall meeting also includes the important election process. If
you are onsite or remote, please participate through service and voting in
the 2013 NANOG Elections
Of note, the nominations for Board
expires on Friday, September 20, 2013.
- Lastly, a few NANOG 59 Sponsorship
interested send a note to
marketing at nanog.org, or visit our online sponsorship
A member of the Development Committee will be sure to follow-up.
We look forward to seeing many of you at NANOG 59!
Should you have any questions, please send them along to
nanog-support at nanog.org.
NANOG Executive Director
48377 Fremont Boulevard, Suite 117
Fremont, CA 94538
Tel: +1 510 492 4030
-------------- next part --------------
NANOG-announce mailing list
NANOG-announce at mailman.nanog.org
More information about the NANOG