iOS 7 update traffic

Edward Dore edward.dore at freethought-internet.co.uk
Wed Sep 18 18:09:02 UTC 2013

Various EU IXPs are showing spikes of various sizes at the moment

LINX: http://cl.ly/image/3n1521432S1R
LONAP: http://cl.ly/image/0W2K0q3p3f2h
AMS-IX: http://cl.ly/image/0r0J2b331E2A
DE-CIX: http://cl.ly/image/0D1B181N103A

Akamai (who I believe Apple use for at least some of their CDN delivery) are also showing a nice hotspot in Europe at the moment: http://www.akamai.com/html/technology/dataviz1.html (screenshot for posterity: http://cl.ly/image/0f3W2g3P2D3g)

Edward Dore
Freethought Internet