DNS Reliability

George Michaelson ggm at algebras.org
Thu Sep 12 22:34:25 UTC 2013

we're already outside our operating envelope, if these community
expectation figures are believable. a wise man once said to me that when
setting formal conformance targets its a good idea to only set ones you can
honestly achieve, otherwise you're setting yourself up to be measured to
fail. I don't think that necessarily competes with 'aim high' ('be all you
can be') but...