MTR for Android?

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Wed Sep 11 14:39:40 UTC 2013

I've just heard back from traceping's author, Dmitry Yurchenko.

He concurs with my bug report (DNS thread blocks ping reception), and
likes my 2 RFEs, and hopes to get some time to hammer on the app
again Real Soon Now.

I have passed Randy's (justifiable) concerns on the permissions along
to him, and will report what response I get.