Direct sales contacts to local loop providers in NYC

Tue Sep 10 14:10:23 UTC 2013

Dear all,

I have received a lot of off-list mail as a result of my last email,
so I figured I would try the same approach local loops.

We seem to be unable to get past the silk screen of residential,
private lines with most carriers of local loops within NYC.

Specifically, we are looking for one 10M line in Manhattan as of right
now, but we already have new deals in our pipeline and wouldn't make
the jump across the pond if we didn't see steady long-term growth in
the future.

If anyone has contact with the right sales people (or the right sales
people lurk on this list), please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,
Richard