Yahoo is now recycling handles

Randy randy_94108 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 8 22:30:18 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

So, Yahoo *actually* had a working cust-support at some point?

I obviously missed that boat.

I have had three perfectly valid handles reclaimed in the last three weeks ( my yahoo addr.book is tiny!)

I just let the holders of said handles know the implications of what happened and asked they let everyone else know NOT to use said handle at yahoo
./Randy