MTR for Android?

Anurag Bhatia me at anuragbhatia.com
Sun Sep 8 19:35:32 UTC 2013

I use Fing app which gives traceroute (not MTR) and has some additional
features like scanning of broadcast for other machines as well as wake on
LAN trigger etc.

Checkout -
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.overlook.android.fing&hl=en

The only bad side is irritating banner which comes in middle at random
times.

On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 4:03 AM, Jay Ashworth <jra at baylink.com> wrote:

> Does anybody know if the program has been ported, or re-created there?
>
> I have searched the market, but not found anything... at least nothing
> whose description includes the letters mtr.
> - jra
> --

Anurag Bhatia
anuragbhatia.com