The US government has betrayed the Internet. We need to take it back

Sam Moats sam at circlenet.us
Sat Sep 7 12:32:44 UTC 2013

I'm sorry if you don't share my view. Personally I think the Patriot
Act is unconsitutional
and CALEA is a tool to enable the total invasion of privacy. I think
the laws need changed, I want to change. That said I will not break
them and neither will you.

How would/does your company respond to NSLs or subpoenas? Do you comply
with
FCC 499 requirements and with CALEA requirements? I do, and I'm betting
you will to.

Does it suck? Yea of course it does but unless you have a better plan
for a US based provider
I will keep doing what I'm doing.

Sam