The US government has betrayed the Internet. We need to take it back

Larry Sheldon LarrySheldon at cox.net
Fri Sep 6 21:50:42 UTC 2013

On 9/6/2013 8:08 AM, John Peach wrote:
> On Fri, 6 Sep 2013 07:46:59 -0500 Jorge Amodio <jmamodio at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/sep/05/government-betrayed-internet-nsa-spying

The US government has betrayed the Internet. We need to take it back

>> Who is we ?
>
> If you bothered to read the 1st paragraph you would know.

I did "bother".....the first 'graf after the link reads, in toto:

> The US government has betrayed the Internet. We need to take it
> back[sic]

You apparently use the silent "period" at the ends of 'grafs so I took
the blank lime as the 'graf delimiter.

Who is "we".  I lave learned to distrust the generic "we" as doers of stuff.

What is your part of the recovery?  What do you see as mine.  (I like
"you" and "me" as identifiers for doers of stuff.  Third party
identifiers are acceptible and tenatives, pending conversion to "me" or
"you".

--
Requiescas in pace o email           Two identifying characteristics
                                         of System Administrators: