The US government has betrayed the Internet. We need to take it back

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 13:50:34 UTC 2013

> > The US government has betrayed the Internet. We need to take it back

> > Who is we ?
>
> If you bothered to read the 1st paragraph you would know.

I read all of it, the original article and other references to it.

IMHO, there is no amount of engineering that can fix stupid people doing
stupid things on both sides of the stupid lines.

By trying to fix what is perceived an engineering issue (seems that China
doing the same or worse for many years wasn't an engineering problem) the
only result you will obtain is a budget increase on the counter-engineering
efforts, that may represent a big chunk of money that can be used in more
effective ways where it is really needed.

My .02
-J