The US government has betrayed the Internet. We need to take it back

Sam Moats sam at circlenet.us
Fri Sep 6 10:18:27 UTC 2013

I believe you are correct, whatever technical hurdles we put in place
will be overcome by policy. As long as you can legally require me to
make my network intercept able for "lawful" purposes and are able to
prevent me from explaining these purposes to my users any security that
I would put in place is effectively neutered.

I give up trying to resist, I am now firmly in the tin foil hat club.

Sam