Yahoo is now recycling handles

Warren Bailey wbailey at satelliteintelligencegroup.com
Fri Sep 6 01:10:04 UTC 2013

Makes you wonder why the charges are in triplicate? An authorization  takes place once to validate the card certainly, but once the validation is done yahoo should mark the card as good and allow you to party as previous scheduled. This isn't shocking.. Considering almost anything to do with Yahoo! turns into an epic cluster product and service wise. I'm still curious as to how they are actually going to generate money.. Probably a little less curious than they are I'd imagine.. ;)

Sent from my Mobile Device.