Yahoo is now recycling handles

Peter Kristolaitis alter3d at alter3d.ca
Thu Sep 5 05:38:27 UTC 2013

On 9/5/2013 1:20 AM, Larry Sheldon wrote:
> On 9/4/2013 11:56 PM, Peter Kristolaitis wrote:
>>> I'm continually amazed at the number of web designers that don't test
>>> their pages with NoScript enabled.  Just sayin'.
>>
>> NoScript?  That's some kind of antimalvirus thingy for Internet
>> Explorer, right?  I think I read something about that in the Website
>> Design For Dimwits in 24 Hours book...   ;)
>
> I would not use IE on a bet, but I do use NoScript as well as several
> other defensive weapons.
>
> I probably do not give a big rats patotie what your site offers--I
> know it won't be good.

I assume that you intended this for the list and not me directly, and
that you haven't yet got around to reading "Things To Experience On The
Internet, Volume 1:  Sarcasm".  :)

In case it wasn't abundantly clear, my post was a shot at what often
passes for "web developer" these days.  I had hoped that "antimalvirus"
would have been an indication that it was a joke, but I guess my sarcasm
is rusty...  I would hope that no one on this list is ignorant of both
the failings of IE and of the existence of NoScript.