[Q] Any good resource of info ref LECs, in different US areas?

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Wed Sep 4 19:27:23 UTC 2013

On Sep 4, 2013, at 3:01 PM, Stefan <netfortius at gmail.com> wrote:

> Trying to build diversity in some very odd places, about which the big
> names tell me exclusively about other bug names, but cannot easily verify.

I think if you are specific about what markets (or addresses) it would be helpful.

eg: Here in Michigan there are a lot of small fixed wireless providers, local fiber in addition to the big name folks.  If you talk about the market, city, etc.. it might be helpful.  I could say try "smaller" folks like US Signal.  There's also places like this: http://www.indatelgroup.org/

I've almost thought there should be a nanog-type list for posting these types of inquiries to help folks dig up access...

- Jared