Update on Mailman Outage from the NANOG Communications Committee

Valerie Wittkop vwittkop at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 19:42:47 UTC 2013

Hello All,

Just wanted to send you all a quick note regarding the mailman outage
NANOG experienced this weekend...

A couple of changes made in August on the server resulted in an issue
when the new month arrived.  We have found the issue, fixed, and now
have everything up and running properly again.  Lists are working as
they should and the web user interface is available should you wish to
make any changes to your subscription.

We apologize for the interruption, and should you experience any other
problems/issues, please let us know by sending a message to
admins at nanog.org.

Cheers,

Valerie Wittkop

On behalf of the NANOG Communications Committee