If you're on LinkedIn, and you use a smart phone...

Gary Baribault gary at baribault.net
Sat Oct 26 16:46:06 UTC 2013

The other difference is that Google tells you up front, LinkedIn
installed this out of the bleue without any real permissions. Of course
if this where an opt in thing, nobody would be opting in! Well, I never
did install their app and most certainly never will, and am telling all
of my friends about this as well.

Gary Baribault
Courriel: gary at baribault.net
GPG Key: 0x685430d1
Fingerprint: 9E4D 1B7C CB9F 9239 11D9 71C3 6C35 C6B7 6854 30D1