If you're on LinkedIn, and you use a smart phone...

Network IPdog network.ipdog at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 16:59:40 UTC 2013

Also...

I got some sand in the desert for sale... act now I even throw in some
alligators

This is a limited time offer too...

Operators are standing by...

Ruff, Ruff...!

Network IPdog

Ephesians 4:32  &  Cheers!!!

A password is like a... toothbrush  ;^)
Choose a good one, change it regularly and don't share it.