Cogent 100M DIA in Denver

Eric C. Miller eric at ericheather.com
Fri Oct 25 02:30:27 UTC 2013

I'm in the middle of converting IPV4 to dualstack with Cogent. I was told that they don't have IPV6 in the edge in Tampa yet, so they are VLANing us to a core device to give us v6. So by dualstack, they must mean dualstack only from an OSI Layer 1 approach. Heartburn city.....

Robert, do you have any advice from working with their ipv6 stuff, yet?

Eric Miller, CCNP
Network Engineering Consultant
(407) 257-5115