MassHack and A chance to teach.

james jones james at freedomnet.co.nz
Wed Oct 23 14:28:15 UTC 2013

Hey everyone,

I am putting on a hackathon on Jan 30 - Feb 1 at the Hynes Convention
Center in Boston, MA. The basic idea is you have 48 hours to create
something cool and don't suck! We have 3 categories:

1. General Tech and Web Services
2. Cameras and Wearables
3. Healthcare

We will be giving an investment prize away to the winners and running them
through a 12 week accelerator program to launch their idea into a startup.
We are also going to have technology classes. I am looking for people
willing to do any sort of programming or networking classes. These will be
more of beginner/into classes. If any of you are willing to come and help I
can promise good beer, good food and good times. Sorry we can not cover
travel or lodging.

Also if you know anyone that might want to come and take part give them the
discount code: *NANOG*

It will give them 50% off their ticket.

Check out our website: http://masshack.com

Hope to see some of you there.

P.S. We are still looking for sponsors and exhibitors :)

-James