Possible DNS issues at Networksolutions aka WORLDNIC.COM?

Christopher Morrow morrowc.lists at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 17:39:56 UTC 2013

not doubting the call-center thing, but:

;; ANSWER SECTION:
kaiserpermanente.com.   86400   IN      NS      ea-dns14.kp.org.
kaiserpermanente.com.   86400   IN      NS      ea-dns36.kp.org.
kaiserpermanente.com.   86400   IN      NS      ea-dns25.kp.org.

;; ANSWER SECTION:
kaiser.com.             7200    IN      NS      ns65.worldnic.com.
kaiser.com.             7200    IN      NS      ns66.worldnic.com.

Registrant:
Kaiser Interests
   338 Clayton St
   Denver, CO 80220
   US

   Domain Name: KAISER.COM

   Promote your business to millions of viewers for only $1 a month
   Learn how you can get an Enhanced Business Listing here for your domain name.
   Learn more at http://www.NetworkSolutions.com/

   Administrative Contact:
   Kaiser, Hal          kaiser at KAISER.COM
   435 CLAYTON ST
   DENVER, CO 80206-4230
   US

sure that's the kaiser you're looking for?