abha ahuja

Wayne E Bouchard web at typo.org
Tue Oct 22 06:34:16 UTC 2013

I met her briefly at the Phoenix NANOG back when. (I want to say she
was speaking with Guy Tal at the time and that's who introduced me but
not sure.) I was shocked to hear that she passed not all that long
afterwards. She was bright and full of energy and not someone you
would expect to see an obituary on just two or three years later.

On Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 01:36:13AM +0300, Randy Bush wrote:
> abha ahuja, researcher and operator, died this day in 2001 at a
> tragically early age.  if you did not know her, search a bit.
> she did a lot, and with an open mind and heart.
>
> randy

---
Wayne Bouchard
web at typo.org