In Over My Head -- What do I need to setup a tiny ISP?

Notify Me notify.sina at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 15:34:04 UTC 2013

Thank you so much everyone. I have so much information that I'm not sure
how to process it all.

I am deeply grateful. In a week or so I should probably be able to pose as
a subject matter expert (I wish)!

I'll definitely be back with more questions but for now let me just say
thank you, thank you, thank you all.