Pad 1310nm cross-connects?

joel jaeggli joelja at bogus.com
Sun Oct 20 19:11:52 UTC 2013

It's a pretty normal situation.  even with a 1-2m jumper I see light levels that are well below the maximum rx levels for 10km optics. e.g. the max might be .5 and the actual readings are -1.4 - -2.7. our WDM terminals sit in the the adjacent racks to the pop routers so they're all like that.

ER/ZR is another matter.