In Over My Head -- What do I need to setup a tiny ISP?

Mark Radabaugh mark at amplex.net
Sun Oct 20 13:20:13 UTC 2013

Much of the 'new' activity in ISP's is in wireless last mile.  WISPA is
a trade organization with several mailing lists where the topics you
mention are discussed on a regular basis and new ISP questions are not
unusual (http://www.wispa.org/mailing-lists).  The archives of the
general mailing list are a good place to start.

You do not have to join WISPA to subscribe to the mailing list or to see
the archives.

Mark

--
Mark Radabaugh