In Over My Head -- What do I need to setup a tiny ISP?

Richard Golodner rgolodner at infratection.com
Sun Oct 20 05:10:17 UTC 2013

On Sat, 2013-10-19 at 20:57 +0100, Notify Me wrote:
> Hi,
	Hello, I can not tell you how to set up an ISP. There are people on
here that have worked on doing just that and a good place for you to
start would be here:

http://www.afnog.org/

	Another good resource would be found at

http://www.nsrc.org/

	This was set up by folk who frequent the NANOG forum and these people
know their stuff.
	I interned at an ISP, but that was many years ago before wireless was
happening so I don't have much to offer other than these links.
	I wish you success in your endeavor. One suggestion from me would be
for you to use your real name so that you can be considered a
professional. Just my own opinion, but there it is.
	Sincerely, Richard Golodner