comcast ipv6 PTR

Brielle Bruns bruns at 2mbit.com
Tue Oct 15 15:11:38 UTC 2013

Er, right as I sent that I realized I'm getting a E_NOCOFFEE error and that only works on the name side of it, not on the address side.

In theory, you could do a *.rdns.isp.com and use something like the powerdns pipe backend to provide proper A record from 1.0.0.127.rdns.isp.com.

Sent from my iPhone