comcast ipv6 PTR

Blair Trosper blair.trosper at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 02:58:22 UTC 2013

That gets to the core of the original question.  I figured there must be a
reason for the conscious omission.  However, I've noticed also that Comcast
hasn't bothered to give PTR to their routers, either.

I think that's a horse of a different color.  Leaving out PTR on the last
hop for the residential customer?  Sure.

Leaving out v6 PTR on your core/backbone/edge routers?  Surely that's not
acceptable...