To CCIEs and JNCIEs

Guillaume Parent gparent at gparent.org
Fri Oct 11 20:04:12 UTC 2013

Hey,

No offense but this could potentially look like a phishing expedition to
some people. I'm saying this regardless of whether you are legit or not, I
did not do much research and am only giving you my honest impression.

Just saying, anyone could purchase a domain name and say they want to
provide email as a gift, then scan through that email all day.

Perhaps you're not trying to target people with certifications who may
receive corporate email while they are in a high level position in official
capacity, for everyone's sake.

But really, I don't have a CCIE ;) If you ever purchase
CCNAAndStillGotAGreatJob.com, let me know. Make my username
ThrewAwayMyMoneyOnly.