NANOG 59 - Monday presentations on YouTube

Shrdlu shrdlu at deaddrop.org
Thu Oct 10 01:35:37 UTC 2013

On 10/9/2013 6:14 PM, Joe Abley wrote:

> I'd also like to thank the members for voting in much greater
> numbers than are normally seen, and for having the good sense to
> elect three new board members that I'm sure will do a better job than
> I would have done!

*I* voted for you. Maybe I should have voted more than once?

I'm hoping that the pages will be updated soon with the results:

http://www.nanog.org/elections/2013/results

It really seems that NANOG is well on the way to becoming a going
concern. I may actually make the trek to Bellevue (which has the
virtue of being closer to home).

--
Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here,
we might as well dance.