comcast ipv6 PTR

Blair Trosper blair.trosper at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 17:00:36 UTC 2013

True, but the location information, at least the state, is quasi-helpful.

You may be right about PTR being a mistake, but I guess my mind approaches
it from a practical, quasi-GeoIP approach.

IPv6 seems to be somewhat chaotic in that realm.  Plus, with web
applications and services, accurate GeoIP has implications for security.