google / massive problems

Blair Trosper blair.trosper at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 16:29:48 UTC 2013

This is the delight I'm faced with, but seems to be affecting the latest
version of Chrome, both on Win7 and MacBook Pro (OS X 10.8.5)...again,
confined to Chrome (image attached).

Emails won't sent, drafts won't save, and no apps will load without an
error.  Sign-in also fails with numeric code 5.

I'm in Dallas, but I've also tried over VPN from endpoints in Atlanta, New
York, Los Angeles, Seattle, Amsterdam, Singapore, and London with no change.