Regarding source based outbound routing (with redundancy)

Anurag Bhatia me at anuragbhatia.com
Sat Oct 5 16:19:37 UTC 2013

Hello there!

I am trying to do a source based outbound routing between multiple
upstreams. Usually I picked outbound via localpref but here I wish to use
Provider 1 for say 10.10.10.0/24 while provider 2 for small chunk of it say
10.10.10.0/28. I wish to keep failover support and thus so if provider 2
fails, I wish to push traffic again via Provider 1.

Is this is possible only with VRF or I can push for some specific match
rule in route maps?

Thanks.

--

Anurag Bhatia