AT&T UVERSE Native IPv6, a HOWTO

Jorge Amodio jmamodio at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 13:30:30 UTC 2013

I've it working with TWC with a Motorola  SB6141 and a RB450G router
board running MikroTik RouterOS

I had to replace the old modem which didn't have DOCSIS 3 and upgrade
the RouterOS 6.3.

So far from both Windoze and Linux machines have now full IPv6 connectivity.

One gizmo app that became very handy is the ipvfoo extension or the
chrome browser that adds an icon on the status bar showing it the
contents for the page arrived via IPv6/4 or both. I believe there is
now a port for firefox.

I'm getting a /64 from TWC, seems to work reliably well.

-Jorge