rogers.ca contact

Dennis Burgess dmburgess at linktechs.net
Thu Nov 21 20:17:49 UTC 2013

Got an issue where rogers SWIPed blocks to my customer in prep for BGP
peering and advertising, but at the last minute (right before we are to
set it up) rogers is saying that we can't advertise it, as they
advertise a larger block and that if we advertised it out our other
provider it would be considered route hijacking and they would turn OFF
the IPs though their network?

Off-list is fine !

Dennis Burgess, Mikrotik Certified Trainer Author of "Learn RouterOS-
Second Edition <http://www.wlan1.com/product_p/mikrotik%20book-2.htm> "

 Link Technologies, Inc -- Mikrotik & WISP Support Services

 Office: 314-735-0270 <tel:314-735-0270>  Website:
http://www.linktechs.net <http://www.linktechs.net/>  - Skype: linktechs
<skype:linktechs?call>

 -- Create Wireless Coverage's with www.towercoverage.com
<http://www.towercoverage.com/>  - 900Mhz - LTE - 3G - 3.65 - TV