Issues with Multiple T1's - southwest US

Khurram Khan brokenflea at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 19:40:52 UTC 2013

Hi All,

Does anyone know if there are any carrier issues up in Colorado (West Colorado) and New Mexico that would cause a bunch of T1's to go down. We've got a lot of T1's through Level3 and Cenutrylink in that particular area that are impacted. Trying to get a ticket opened through our NOC but the response is slow at the moment.

If someone is experiencing a similar issue any input would be appreciated.

thank you in advance,

khurram