Meraki

Joshua Goldbard j at 2600hz.com
Thu Nov 21 08:22:33 UTC 2013

For what it's worth...

We did a conference, KazooCon, with Meraki Gear and Ubiquiti Access Points. I am not a wizard but I set the whole network up except the access points which failed to detect at first. I think it took about an hour to setup in total; really easy even with the stutter. The network gear was:

2x Meraki Firewall
2x Meraki 48 port switch
4x Ubiquiti APN

Comcast dropped two cable modems in for us, 200Mbps for 2 days of bliss. The conference network was ridiculous, but all parts held up well. The wifi was fast and the LAN for the SIP phones was perfect. It was kind of overkill, but can you ever really have too much bandwidth?

Cheers,
Joshua

Sent from my iPhone