Meraki

Ray Soucy rps at maine.edu
Wed Nov 20 19:08:53 UTC 2013

I'm very interested in other user experiences with Ubiquity for smaller
deployments vs. traditional Cisco APs and WLC.  Especially for a collection
of rural areas.  The price point and software controller are very
attractive.

Anyone running a centralized controller for a lot of remote sites?

--
Ray Patrick Soucy
Network Engineer

T: 207-561-3526
F: 207-561-3531

MaineREN, Maine's Research and Education Network
www.maineren.net