Meraki

Joshua Goldbard j at 2600hz.com
Tue Nov 19 17:30:24 UTC 2013

I've used them on a bunch of field deployments. Love'em. When clients have them it makes documenting any part of the experience a technician level task.

Need a pcap? Built into the GUI. Want the switch to SMS you when ports get knocked out? Built into the GUI. Do you like visuals that actually make some goddamn sense? Meraki has it.

I never had to go into the command line for any reason, at least not so far.

I can say they had some issues detecting the ubiquiti access points at a client site but I think that had more to do with faulty internal wiring than anything else.

Anyways, I like'em.

Cheers,
Joshua

Sent from my iPhone