Network anomaly research - survey

Jan Rejchrt rejchrt at ics.muni.cz
Fri Nov 15 15:02:47 UTC 2013

Dear network experts,

We would like to kindly ask you to devote a few minutes of your time to
filling out our short survey.

Your professional opinion will help to develop better anomaly detection tools. We are trying to learn how the term "network anomaly" is understood by experts and network administrators. Our findings will then be made available to the network monitoring community and posted to this mailing list.

The survey is available via the following link till end of this year.
 https://security.ics.muni.cz/anomaly_survey/

Thank you for your time and best regards,

Jan Rejchrt
On behalf of CSIRT-MU

Mgr. Jan Rejchrt                                   rejchrt at ics.muni.cz
Security Department, CSIRT-MU group                http://csirt.muni.cz
Institute of Computer Science, Masaryk University, Brno, Czech Republic
PGP Key ID: 0x9B5724C8