List of CDNs?

Carlos Kamtha kamtha at ak-labs.net
Thu Nov 14 22:25:49 UTC 2013

The goal is to find a solution to optimize the path for DNS queries that traverse via CDNs within certain regions
without the luxury of a network layer.

For instance, some clients in singapore are getting answers from the UK instead of something more local.

Knowing where the CDNs are may allow us to direct them to a more optimal path.

Cheers,
Carlos.