Do you obfuscate email headers when reporting spam issues to clients?

Blake Dunlap ikiris at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 19:00:40 UTC 2013

Pretty much this. It's your business model to have your email be
deliverable, while it is not my business model that your mail is received.
If I get spam outside of obvious cases of receiver issues, I just block.
I'm not going to bother to jump through hoops to report issues you should
be dealing with yourself. Don't expect others to do your work for you,
otherwise don't be surprised when your deliverability is impacted, instead
of your abuse desk.

-Blake