latest Snowden docs show NSA intercepts all Google and Yahoo DC-to-DC traffic

Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Mon Nov 4 01:04:55 UTC 2013

On Mon, 04 Nov 2013 09:14:40 +0900, Masataka Ohta said:
> Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu wrote:
>
> > How do you intend to *find* the agents
> > who were hired at a government agency's under-the-table request that
> > never had a written record that the company had access to?
>
> By memories of those who are at the table.

So one of the two people at the table you don't have a name for because
they're not an employee, and the other is either an NSA plant lying about
never being at a table, or you just gave your top network troubleshooter
a damned good reason to update their resume.

Hint:  This isn't a children's game of hide and seek, and if there *is*
an NSA plant they're not going to just smile and say "Oh, you found me".

Good job at flushing out those NSA guys.  Now who are you going to
hire to replace them, and your top troubleshooter?