If you're on LinkedIn, and you use a smart phone...

Rich Kulawiec rsk at gsp.org
Sun Nov 3 15:01:52 UTC 2013

On further reflection:

It occurs to me that if a lone researcher conducted such an intrusion
against the security and privacy of email (and its contents) (and
its users), possible outcomes might include a raid by heavily-armed
authorities, confiscation of anything that even looks like an electronic
device, and/or very aggressive federal prosecution.

I'm not saying that's the correct result, because I don't necessarily
think it is.  I'm just saying that recent history suggests it's possible.
And I wonder if we collectively find this present action more acceptable
because it comes with a slick press release touting its "features".

---rsk