A bit of historical news

David Hubbard dhubbard at dino.hostasaurus.com
Fri May 31 13:01:07 UTC 2013

Not holding my breath on that; been complaining to my VZ
rep for v6 on fios for two years now since we have it in
several remote locations and the most he could find for
me as of last month was:

"Verizon's First Office Application (FOA) is planned for
deployment in Tampa, FL in May of 2012. During this time,
Verizon will establish Dual Stack support on two E320
Gateway routers and 200 FiOS customers will be installed
with IPv6 enabled BHRs.

As far as I can tell, this never occurred so we seem to
be a year late."

David