FIXED: Mail contact needed at CenturyLink.com

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Thu May 30 19:29:39 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Jay Ashworth" <jra at baylink.com>

> The Outages list is receiving hard bounces from *some* email address
> hosted at Qwest/Centurylink.

Thanks to Don and Theresa at Qwest/CenturyLink for identifying the relevant
address so we could unsubscribe it; I gather the bouncer which does not
identify the address it's bouncing is scheduled to be replaced with a
bouncer which does, relatively soon.  Thanks also to everyone else for
not replying on-list[s]. :-)  A couple other qwest.com addresses were
collateral damage in the interim; we'll have those back on the list shortly.

Cheers,
-- jra