ipp.gov and Google DNS (8.8.8.8)

Yunhong Gu guu at google.com
Thu May 30 16:22:36 UTC 2013

Google resolvers got no response (i.e. timeout) for ipp.gov/dnskey from
its authoritative name servers. If there is anyone on this list who manages
ipp.gov DNS servers, please take a look. Our resolver IPs can be found at
https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/faq#locations.

Thanks
Yunhong (Google Public DNS)