Geoip lookup

shawn wilson ag4ve.us at gmail.com
Sun May 26 04:26:48 UTC 2013

If anyone is interrested, here's a little Perl CLI util to lookup what
countries registered networks within a block. There's no documentation
yet, it's a .pl where it should probably be a command with a makefile
installer, and Net::CIDR overlaps Net::IP. At any rate, hopefully it
is useful to someone.

https://github.com/ag4ve/geocidr

PS - do note the -mask option (where you can define say, a 20 or 21 or
22) so that you're not sitting there banging on their DNS looking up
tons of /32s for blocks CYMRU doesn't have any information on.