leasing/managed offices in London, UK with 10gbe carriers POPs?

Andrius Kazimieras Kasparavičius andrius at andrius.org
Sat May 25 14:34:34 UTC 2013

Hi,

I was going through this database[1] looking for office
facilities/buildings with 10gbe carriers POPs already present, but only
datacentres are listed.

My requirement is low cost 10gbe connectivity to any London
datacentre where I could either get either low-cost few racks
hosting+partial transit.. Well multiple 1gig links might be ok
too.

I am sure there are already large office blocks with multiple
10gbe carrier POPs or am I? Maybe it is possible to save costs
and time by choosing office with built-in good connectivity
rather than wait months and multiple permits to dig the road
etc..?

[1] https://www.peeringdb.com/private/facility_list.php

Thanks,