Mailman reverting settings

Grant Ridder shortdudey123 at gmail.com
Sat May 25 01:04:16 UTC 2013

Hi,

I received a couple offlist replies.  To answer Phil's questions, iptables
appeared to have spiked the cpu to 100% and caused it to overload and
become unresponsive.  Var was lot filled up to my knowledge.

An offlist reply suggested that if the config.pck file gets corrupted, then
mailman will revert to using an old config.db file.  After doing a file
level restore of the appropriate config.pck file, the list returned to
normal.

Thanks,
Grant