Geoip lookup

Andreas Larsen andreas.larsen at ip-only.se
Fri May 24 06:34:08 UTC 2013

If we continue to support and build tools around this geolocation based
ip-dravel, we give people a false notion that this is something we should
do.
Identify users with some other means that Geoip

Couple of things comes to mind.

* normal postage mail that they have to collect at their home and send
back confirming that they are indeed in the country  from where their IP is
* Passports scanned.
* Fingerprinting

Or just get rid of the whole idea and realize that the internet is global
and reaches everywhere no matter what your IP currently is.

Med vänlig hälsning
Andreas Larsen

IP-Only Telecommunication AB| Postadress: 753 81 UPPSALA | Besöksadress:
S:t Persgatan 6, Uppsala |
Telefon: +46 (0)18 843 10 00 | Direkt: +46 (0)18 843 10 56
www.ip-only.se